Continuing Education Course 14 Hours Florida
Requirements to obtain the renewal of your license as a Real Estate Agent
- Complete the 14-hour course
- Pay the renewal of your license to the DBPR
Mandatory course to renew your Real Estate License.
This 14-hour Continuing Education Real Estate Course must be completed every 2 years prior to the expiration of your license. Licenses expire before March 31 or September 30 of each year. Check the status of your License at www.myfloridalicense.com to know the date on which you must renew your License as a Real Estate Agent in Florida.
Important: If you do not complete this course satisfactorily, after 12 months of expiration, you must complete a 28-Hour Reactivation course.
We offer this 14 hour Continuing Education Real Estate Course in English but with a study guide in Spanish and the exam in Spanish.
- Real Estate License Law Update
- Escrow Accounts and Disciplinary Action
- Other State and Federal Laws Affecting Real Estate
- Real Estate Brokerage Relationships
- Fair Housing and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Property Condition and Inspections
- Real Estate Finance – Laws and Trends
- Contracts and Closing
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes