- Mandatory course before the first expiration of your Real Estate license in Florida and Georgia
- This course covers the 45 hours of PostLicencia of Florida and the 25 hours of Post License of Georgia
- Do not forget that you must also pay the renewal of your license to the DBPR and the GREC
|Methodology:||Online and Presential course|
|Duration:||45 Hours of Florida (includes 25 hours of Georgia)|
This 45-hour Post License course (Florida Post License Real Estate Course) must be completed before the first expiration of your license. The 25 hours of Georgia, must be completed before the first 12 months. Licenses in Florida expire before March 31 or September 30 of each year. Licenses in Georgia expire on the same date they were granted.
We recommend you check the status of your Florida License on the webpage: www.myfloridalicense.com and the one in Georgia at: http://www.grec.state.ga.us / to know the date on which you must renew your License as Agent of Real Estate in Florida.
Important: If you do not complete this course satisfactorily your license will be canceled and to have the Sales Associate License again you should start the process again and apply to the state as the first time.
We offer this Post License Real Estate COMBO course entirely in Spanish, with a study and exam guide also in Spanish.
- Legal issues and risk management.
- Fair Housing and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Business planning and time management
- Listing prospection
- Pricing of property to sell
- Make the listing presentation
- List of contracts
- Working with buyers
- Sales contracts and options
- Writing and presentation of the offer.
- Exploring mortgage alternatives
- Acquisition of financing for the property <
- Closing of real estate transactions
- Analysis and management of investment properties.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 hours
- Language Spanish
- Students 45
- Assessments Yes